Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Putting Business the Feminine Way into Practice

I have talked a lot about how to create a business that is thriving the feminine way. As you can see from my lack of posts, I have been busy putting my techniques and tools into practice. I have just recently opened a work/life balance and wellness center. You can check it out at www.somavidaaustin.com. It is my baby, my passion and an integration of all that I am and everything I have learned. In short, it has been a labor of love. It is amazing to put your own tools into practice and really see the effectiveness of what they have to offer. I will be revamping my business as well, integrating my coaching, workshops and marketing company into one amazing practice. So continue to look for my posts and upcoming events. I have another Business the Feminine Way Workshop August 9th, so don't miss it. I wish you all many blessings.

No comments: